Monday, June 15, 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Wednesday, June 17, 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Monday, June 22, 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Tuesday, June 23, 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Wednesday, June 24, 7:00pm – 8:30pm
• We’ll walk you step-by-step through the entire admissions and application process.
• We’ll teach you how to write a killer college essay.
• You’ll craft an extracurricular activity profile and learn how to properly showcase your accomplishments on your applications.
• We’ll help you fine-tune your college list.
Here’s what students will receive with enrollment:
• Expert-led online lessons that can be accessed from anywhere.
• Expert support on college essay writing, which includes the Common Application essay and the supplemental essay response, “Why This College.”
• One full revision, edit, and feedback on the Common Application essay by our essay expert.
• Support with college research and creating a balanced college list. This includes suggestions of additional schools to consider.
• Complete step-by-step support for filling out the Common Application.
• Comprehensive guidance on completing the Extracurricular Activity profile, a major component of the Common Application.
• Downloadable tools and resources to help support the college admissions and application process during and after the academy is completed.
The cost of this course is $449. Register by June 5 and take $50 off.
After registering you will receive payment instructions and the links to all five dates.