Come along to this informal session to find out how your voluntary group, CIC, social enterprise, church, school, sports club or charity can use the free easyfundraising platform to benefit from unrestricted funding.
Becky from easyfundraising will show you how your volunteers, staff and supporters can use the easyfundraising platform to raise donations for free for your organisation when they shop with leading retailers.
What to expect:
• A live demonstration of how the website works
• Instructions on how to get your organisation set up
• Tips on how to raise as much as possible
• A Q&A session with Becky
If you would like to set up your free easyfundraising page ahead of this session, you can do that here: www.easyfundraising.org.uk/scvo
By booking to attend this session you agree to easyfundraising using and storing your personal data (such as your name, email address and the organisation that you represent) for the following purposes:
· To register you for the session that you would like to attend.
· To manage attendees for the session.
· To send you copies of the presentation materials and/or recording following the session.
· To follow-up with you by email following the session.
· To request your feedback on the session.
Additionally, we would like to share this information with our event partner, Sandwell CVO and Dudley CVS, who participate with us in the session, so that they can contact you by email to follow-up with you following the session. If you are happy for us to share your information with them, please tick the box below.