2022 has seen several current and critical issues which directly impact our right to freedom of religion.
FOR SA is involved in the frontlines of the fight for faith and freedom and we will be presenting an important update on the state of religious freedom.
Register NOW to join the “live” FOR SA Virtual Roadshow!
Key topics include:
o Laws, Regulations and Policies:
- Department of Home Affairs 2022 Marriage Policy & the proposed Single Marriage Act;
- Changes to the Films and Publications Act, 1996 & changes to the Act’s Regulations;
- Draft Health Regulations;
- Hate Speech Bill;
- PEPUDA Amendment Bill; and
- Victim Support Services Bill.
o Court cases:
- Isiphandla; and
o Q & A
The event is open to all but is of particular importance to religious leaders.