City of Fitchburg Public Meetings Public Input Form
Thank you for your participation in our city meetings. Once you fill out this form, you will get an email from FACTv or the host of the meeting so you have access to our meeting for public comment. Please fill out the registration information to help our staff make sure you are able to participate in our meeting. Residents are reminded their opportunity for public input during this meeting is limited to three minutes, timed by the chair. Please end your connection as soon as possible after your time is complete and watch the remainder of the meeting on FACTv. Your connection may be ended at that time by our staff.
If your internet connection is poor or you have no service, please indicate this in the registration questions and use the phone numbers received after registration to participate or listen to the meeting. Participation via public input must be indicated during registration or you may not be allowed to speak.
If you are planning to attend the meeting in person, you need not register here. Fill out a comment form when you reach City Hall or call the Clerks Office at 608-270-4200.
Rules for our public input during our city meetings:
• Please DO NOT share the link sent to you by our city staff.
• Once you are done with your comments, we ask that you please leave the video chat or phone call and watch the remaining meeting through Fitchburg Access Community Television-FACTv.
Six ways to watch FACTv:
• Spectrum: F3 GOV Channel 986
• AT&T U-Verse: Channel 99- choose F3 GOV Channel
• TDS TV: F3 GOV Channel 8
• Roku or Apple TV- download “Screenweave” app- search FACTv- F3 GOV LIVE
• Live Streaming City’s Website: Government Channel F3 http://factv.fitchburgwi.gov/CablecastPublicSite/watch/4?channel=3