Interactive online forum: 9.20am – 1.25pm on Wednesday 24th November 2021
Please note that you can cancel your place at any time with no charge. Places are limited and it is important that you release your place to enable someone else to attend. Failure to attend without written cancellation will result in £100 charge.
Sponsored by Abbott's diabetes care division and Insulet. If you work with people with type 1 diabetes, this event is not to be missed! With presentations from leaders in the field and designated networking opportunities, you will leave this day armed with new knowledge and top tips to share with your patients. Book your place to focus on:
• Supporting your patients to re-start exercise following Covid-19
• How digital exercise tools work to help your diabetes patients increase their physical activity
• Guiding your patients during their recreational exercise
• Educating your patients around exercising on DIY closed loop systems
• How Flash Glucose Monitoring can improve glucose control during exercise
Your expert speaker line-up includes:
• Professor Rob Andrews, Associate Professor of Diabetes and Endocrinology, University of Exeter
• Matthew Cocks, Senior Lecturer in Exercise Metabolism and Health, Liverpool John Moores University
• Professor Richard Bracken, Professor of Sport and Exercise Sciences, Swansea University
• Parth Narendran, Honorary Consultant Physician, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Don't forget to check your junk folder if you don't receive your registration email.