Zoom Appointments or Video Submission.
All parts are currently open and all parts are open to inclusive casting: actors of color, actors with disabilities, women, trans and gender non-conforming actors, and other members of historically and currently marginalized communities that are not well represented or misrepresented onstage in theater productions
* All actors could be cast in multiple roles.
* Non-Union, non-paying gig.
* Two rehearsals a week will be at the SUNY Sullivan campus in the Seelig Theatre and two rehearsals will be done on-line for cast and crew.
All times are Eastern Standard Time (EST)
* Auditions will be accepted until 11:59 PM on September 4, 2020, EST.
* Rehearsals - September 7 to November 5, five days a week, up to four hours per day M-F, 6-10 PM.
* Tech weekend - October 31 and November 1 from 10 AM to 10 PM EST (10 of 12 with meal breaks).
* Dress Rehearsals - November 2-5, from 6 PM to 11 PM.
* Performances - November 6-7 at 8 PM; November 8 at 2 PM, November 11-14 at 8 PM. Performances are planned to be in the Seelig Theatre and live-streamed on the Zoom platform to our audience. (Please note, that if the Covid-19 crisis changes, the play may be presented in the participants' homes and fully on Zoom; the team will rehearse both versions of the show, in preparation for any and all possibilities).
* Each cast member must have/or get the program to provide:
* A computer (Mac or Windows OS) with multi-core processor (Intel i5 or better) and 4gb RAM (or better), webcam, and microphone. (if you do not have this, please let the production team know).
* A reliable internet connection with at least 3mbs upload and 10mbs download.
* Permission for SUNY Sullivan theater techs to remotely access and operate your computer during rehearsal and performance.
* Other equipment (green screens, ring lights, external mics, external webcams, props) will be provided by SUNY Sullivan Theater Program as needed.