Now’s a great time to think about growing and improving your business.
I’d love to welcome you to a new, free to attend, nothing to buy webinar:
Love Business. Go for Growth on Thursday 11th February at 9:30-11:00 and a follow up Jam session.
During this webinar, we’ll be discussing:
• Growth: what does it mean to you?
• Goals: are you creating a lifestyle business, or one that *could* be sold?
• Innovation: why this is crucial for growth to be successful and how to approach it.
• Positioning: what do you want your brand to be known for? Why?
• Money: what are your beliefs and attitudes towards money? How do you raise it, manage it, forecast it?
• People: who do you need? When do you need them? How do you tell who’s right for your business?
• Day to day: what will you do differently day to day? What resources will you need? When?
The sessions are interactive, and there are lots of opportunities to ask me questions, as well as engage with other audience members in breakout rooms.
We’d also love to welcome you to the follow up Love Business. Go for Growth Jam Session on Tuesday 16th February. This will be a PowerPoint-free, 100% interactive session to discuss the points that came up in the webinar, and how to apply them to your business. Sign up here: https://bit.ly/GrowthJamSession.
We will be recording the webinar so if you are interested, but can’t make it then please sign up anyway, and we’ll make sure to send you a link to the recording afterwards.
Any questions, please get in touch with my Head of Marketing – Remeny Armitage firstname.lastname@example.org.
My goal is to help you grow and nurture your business (with love)… whilst growing effectively.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Until then, love business!