A series of wellbeing events:
1. September 22nd – Wellbeing for SELF with Zena Takieddine (our webinar intro session, after this each session is every other Wednesday) - Register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMtc-ytqzsjG9OSUxPdf99FhpBrDSTm7Vc6
2. September 29th - Wellbeing for SELF
3. October 13th - Wellbeing in SOCIETY
4. October 27th - Wellbeing in SOCIETY
5. November 10th - Wellbeing in NATURE
6. November 24th – Wellbeing in NATURE
Wellbeing at work is especially important as we have become more isolated, less structured, and shrunken by lockdown and economic crises. The Bloom Team is well aware of the exhausting impact of stress and trauma on the region and has launched this fellowship to help address wellbeing for its partners and the community at large as an essential part of any successful enterprise.
The digital world, while it opens up a whole arena of connection on screen, can also narrow our focus and disconnect us from our own bodies, our neighborhoods and our natural habitat. Integrating wellbeing skills to better manage ourselves and each other, save ourselves from stress and burnout, and widen our field of resources can only have a positive impact on our productivity, motivation and overall joy. This is what this first edition of the free wellbeing workshops is all about.