Taking Care: Where Art Meets Wellness
The AGW presents ZOOM art workshops and activities to participants in support of their mental health and overall wellbeing. Led by Ainslee Winter, professional art therapist and artist, the AGW seeks to improve the mental health of participants by teaching new skills through art-making and art appreciation as a way to engage with others and manage social isolation.
- Participants will be able to phone-in to the program using the numbers provided once registered
- A good internet connection
- A microphone and camera-enabled (optional) computer, tablet or smartphone
- The program will be delivered via Zoom. Please download prior to the workshop.
- Live, automatic transcription is enabled during the sessions.