Speaker: Emily Arbour of Cheerfully Made
Hosted by: Small Business Advisory Centre (Smiths Falls/Lanark County/north Leeds Grenville)
During this hour-long expert session, Emily will be discussing the basics of expanding your small business into the world of retail.
Students will leave this mini course with a better understanding of:
- the difference between wholesale, consignment and retail.
- how to formulate your pricing for sustainable growth
- how to add efficiency to your creative process for greater profitability
- how to source materials for greater pricing efficiency
- the importance of packaging your goods for retail
- how to create a wholesale line sheet and catalog
- how to find potential stockists to carry your work
- how to successfully approach retailers
- how to craft a more sustainable future for your small business