Redwood Empire Dental Society:
Don’t let the NEW 2020 Tax DEDUCTIONS pass you by!
Tuesday - December 15, 2020 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Starts Promptly at 6:00 p.m. PST!
In this 150 minute interactive remote seminar you will learn:
* WHY your accountant can’t "just take" your New Tax Deductions for you.
* HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* HOW to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
* HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS—even dental—as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about
* And much more…
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Busy? The short time you invest in this seminar will translate immediately to money, your money!
About your Instructor:
Maine Shafer, JD, has more than 15 years’ experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. His strong background in taxes started working for a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill while receiving his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and continued as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Mexico and attorney for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission. Maine’s platform abilities have involved not only making tax information clear and usable but also delivering sales and motivational speeches and programs throughout the Western US.