This webinar will provide a comprehensive overview of the inclusions and benefits of membership with Jobs Australia, a national organisation that supports the largest network of not-for-profit members.
Jobs Australia provide diverse employment services and pathways, education, training and skills development and community and social services. Jobs Australia also provide timely and topical workplace relations advice along with a wide variety of other services tailored to the unique needs of their members.
All member centres are strongly encouraged to join this webinar to learn more about Jobs Australia and the new discounted membership offer available to all members based on a minimum sign up.
The presenters will provide an overview of the membership offer Community Legal Centres Australia has negotiated to support centres in their employment practices.
Participants will gain:
- details of the membership package available exclusively to member centres
- information on how to sign up to the membership deal
- a clear understanding of the services and benefits of the membership provided by Jobs Australia which can support employment practices across the sector
Date and time: Thursday 3 November 2022, 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Nicole Steers – COO, Jobs Australia
- David Prior – Workplace Relations Specialist, Jobs Australia
- Graham Wright – Senior Partner, Alcro Group
- Graham Cottew – CEO, Pali Group
Facilitator: Meg Houston – Capacity Building Manager, Community Legal Centres Australia
If you are a WA solicitor participating in this webinar, to receive points you must register with your Practitioner ID. CPD points will be uploaded to the LPB CPDMS once attendance is confirmed. If you have any queries, contact CLWA LP&PII Administration on email@example.com.