In this highly interactive training you will be guided through a series of activities to gain experience with polling, whiteboard, chat, breakout rooms and other features of Zoom. Along the way you will learn tips and best practices for how to use all these features in your own programs.
Agenda for the call
1. Zoom basics & best practices running interactive programs
2. Breakout rooms for activities in small groups & pairs
3. Creation of next steps for you and your team
"Thank you! This was a wonderful course at the perfect time. I really appreciate how user friendly the explanations were."
"Informative, organized and fun!"
** Technology recommendations **
Joining with a laptop or desktop computer with a camera will give the the best experience. Download and install the Zoom app prior to the call here: https://zoom.us/download
In order of preference, join with:
1. Desktop or laptop with Zoom app (preferred)
2. Tablet (will see up to 9 people)
3. Mobile phone with Zoom app (will see up to 4 people)
4. Chromebook or web browser (most limited functionality).
This call will be very experiential, so be ready to participate with your video on from the beginning.