Success in business and life takes mental toughness and an ability to handle stress and pressure - especially during a pandemic. Fortunately, the same tools that athletes use to stay mentally focused, emotionally strong, and physically energized can be harnessed to help you to meet adversity with your best.
In this program you will learn to harness your powerful internal resources so you can exceed your own expectations and thrive even in difficult situations. Far beyond a presentation on merely “positive thinking,” this seminar gives you the tools to ramp up your performance while lowering your stress level. Give yourself the gift of a fuller, richer, and more productive life.
• Why stress is good for you
• What is the mind-body connection and how to use it
• 2 skills that elevate your performance and increase your energy level
• 7 secrets of getting to sleep each night, and staying asleep
• Overcoming “information overload”