Because every business needs funding, we would like to offer you the opportunity to explore some of the current options available to start-ups and scale up’s in the north east.
At this free online event, we’ll be hearing some key messages from operators in this space and top tips on how to ensure your organisation is “investor ready”.
Kate Patton - Entrepreneur Engagement Manager, Tech Nation
Lavinia Malo - Innovation Consultant, Driad
Shaun Fooy - Senior Manager UK Network, British Business Bank
Fergus Dunn - Associate, QVentures
Dawn Dunn - Innovation and Cluster Manager, Dynamo North East
The event is open to founders and finance directors who:
- are raising investment and may want to check their valuation approach
- could be considering various options for different stages of growth
- need to check “their ducks are in a row” before pitching
- want to ensure they’ve covered everything else!
Who is this for?
- Businesses raising equity investment for the first time
- Start-ups raising seed rounds
- Founders looking to attract business angels, equity crowdfunding or early-stage VCs
This event is part of the Catalysing Innovation in North East Clusters project, delivered by the Innovation SuperNetwork and part-funded by ERDF.