The future rests in the hands of entrepreneurs. We know the journey is tough and you need all the help you can get! MaRS aims to provide the most sought after, integrated, and high-impact products through a venture’s growth journey. They empower innovators with actionable knowledge, network, and tools to help them solve their toughest challenges and ultimately grow their business.
During this Toolkit Tuesday session, we will cover:
• The startup development journey and how you can benchmark against it
• The top problems faced by startups and the resources you can leverage right now on fundraising, sales, marketing, talent, and strategy & leadership
• Plus: the insights you can gain for free on niche areas like health tech startups, regulatory environments, IP, UX and more
This course will be presented by Neda Tocheva, Senior Manager, Venture Content & Programming, Knowledge & Insights at MaRS.
About MaRS: MaRS is the world's largest urban innovation hub in Toronto that supports startups in the health, cleantech, fintech, and enterprise sectors. As a client of Innovation Guelph, you can access a plethora of courses, workshops, and resources on the MaRS website.
About our presenter: Neda is senior manager in the knowledge and insights team at MaRS. She leads a product team who strategizes, manages, and develops practical and actionable products for entrepreneurs who want to solve society’s greatest challenges. The portfolio of both digital and in-person products managed by Neda reaches more than 3,000 participants across Canada each year. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nedatocheva/
Sincere thanks to SLIAO for providing ASL Interpreters for this event
By registering to this event you are consenting to receive a follow-up email with the following information:
- Link to available course materials, as applicable
- Link to available workshop recording/video, as applicable
- Link to quality assurance/feedback survey