This roundtable discussion is for ASPL members providing pharmacy law education. The following topics will be discussed:
• Mandatory attendance—Taking Virtual Attendance
• Video participation in Socratic Method discussions
• Use of Zoom tools such as breakout rooms to deal with group case study analysis
• Proctored exams via Virtual Oversight (how to do this effectively and efficiently)
• Structuring exam software and procedures to eliminate cheating via social media
• Overall exam structure to avoid cheating
• Managing across different mediums (hybrid courses where some students are in person and some online).