FBC and AHMA are hosting an Indigenous Youth Home Energy Workshop on Thursday, May 27, at 5 pm (PST). The workshop aims to engage Indigenous Youth interested in home energy to collaborate with their peers across B.C.
The virtual workshop will feature guest speakers:
• Ricky-Lee Watts, Youth Lead Program Manager, ICE
• Deanna Daniel, Asset Data Analyst, AHMA
• Trevor Casey, Portfolio Planning and Development Specialist, AHMA
• Mae Flanders, Energy Advisor, AHMA
• Atoine Archie, Housing Condition Assessor, AHMA
Graphic Recorder Michelle Buchholz will capture the event through her artwork.
Who’s it for?
Indigenous youth (18-30 years) who are implementing or have an interest in energy efficiency on and off-Nation in B.C. This workshop is an excellent opportunity to help strengthen your capacity in planning or implementing energy conservation.
What to Expect:
A space where Indigenous youth can come together to build relationships and share stories with their peers. The event will connect like-minded youth to discuss successes, challenges, and better support mechanisms for those working in Home Energy across B.C.