Deathly Matters presents three presentations in the Dying To Talk speaker series.
The series is offered by donation, with all proceeds donated to ePAC (Equity in Palliative Care) www.equityinpalliativecare.com.
Today's session is presented by Chelsea Peddle of CircleSpace and facilitated by Jilly Hyndman of The Heartrageous Coach.
In today's session, you'll gain an overview of a Holistic Advance Care Planning Process. More than simply identifying your future medical wishes, holistic planning engages and tends to your body, mind and spirit.
In this session you will learn:
- 3 key questions to uncover your values and beliefs about end-of-life
- a formula for writing instructions that embody your values and can be understood by your loved ones/care providers
- an essential document to empower your wishes
- ideas to live mindfully through illness and to bring yourself and your loved ones physical, emotional and spiritual comfort through the dying process
Thursday, June 4th, from 1-2 pm PT
Steps to Register
1. Register below
2. E transfer your donation to email@example.com
Once the etransfer is complete, you will receive the zoom link with instructions to join the conversation.
Any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org