It’s no secret that COVID has changed many aspects of the event planning process, including working with vendors. Flexible contracts and cancellation terms are more in demand, while staffing and labor shortages have sometimes led to things like slower turnaround times and average service levels.
Join Global DMC Partners and our panel of experts for our first Expert Exchange discussion where the conversation will focus around working with vendors. Key takeaways include:
• Important items to consider when contracting and negotiating with vendors
• What to expect with venue sourcing and availability
• How to manage industry-wide staffing and labor shortages
• Marianna Accomando, Seaport Hotel
• Frédéric Frère, Emotionstore
• Megan Griggs, Intellectual Properties Owners Association
• Emily Kratt, INNOVATX
• Brie Richards, Brightspot Incentives & Events
Bring your questions, best practices, and advice with you – this session is set up to be as interactive as possible. While our panel will be leading the conversation, we want all attendees to feel comfortable and inspired to share and ask questions throughout the discussion. The more everyone speaks up, the more everyone will learn from each other.
We encourage you to join with your camera on and ready to come off mute when you have something to share!