Adopting a mobile-first approach to design has become a critical path to success as customers are increasingly choosing to engage with organisations through their mobile devices. This session is an opportunity for you to better understand how you can optimise the experience of your mobile customers.
Join us to discuss how you can respond to today’s growth in mobile app usage and provide cutting-edge experiences which meet the expectations of mobile-first customers.
Join this session to:
- Explore how to develop a mobile-first strategy
- Gain ideas for optimising your existing products and leveraging customer data
- Learn how to embrace agile methodologies for faster mobile product development, better quality and reduced risks
Who is speaking?
- Emma Ledger, Digital Product Owner, Sky
- Ashleigh Calderwood, Digital Design Manger, Coutts
- Sandra Mileikyte, UX Director, Coutts
- Sean Hook, User Experience Designer, Coutts
By clicking "Register", you confirm that you are happy to receive email updates from Digital Leadership Forum. If you would like to opt-out, please contact us.