The Open Doors Initiative is a group of over 100 companies and NGOs, that work with government departments to create pathways to education and employment for marginalised people, nationwide.
We work with:
- Refugees, asylum seekers and migrants
- Young people under 25 with educational barriers
- People with a disability
- Those from a Traveller background
- People with a criminal history
- And any intersectionality between the groups!
This training session will cover what mentorship is, how the ODI programme works and what types of support you can receive from your mentor. This training is mandatory for all mentees joining our programme.
If you have any questions about our mentorship programme or Open Doors in general, please get in touch at email@example.com