PACC is a free program, and no membership is required for participating in Pulse programs. Pulse suggests a $15 fee for processing CEs for Board Certified Patient Advocates (BCPA's) which has been approved by the Patient Advocate Certification Board (PACB) FOR 1.0 CE. Payment can be made at www.pulsepayment.org. Participants are responsible for completing evaluation to receive a certificate. Allow 2 weeks to receive certificate.
At a PACC, people share their experiences with each other by choosing what they want to talk about or learn about from the experience of others when using the health care system. A PACC is a discussion. A PACC is meant to be a safe place to learn from people who use and work in the healthcare system.
• We practice empathy and communication.
• We do not refer or recommend medical or legal services or facilities
• Please do not talk about those who are not present.
• No medical advice is permitted.
• Appropriate questions are suggested and practiced.
Cameras are appreciated and on time arrival is strongly suggested