Effectively transitioning your practice for your patients, staff, and family requires careful planning and sufficient time to accomplish. During this 1-hour, free. evening webinar, Deb Phairas, President of Practice & Liability Consultants, LLC (https://www.practiceconsultants.net/) will ensure you learn creative strategies to help you accomplish your goals, including: bringing in an associate, recruiting, selling the practice, or closing the practice. She will also cover the latest information on valuation methodology for selling, divorce, or estate planning. Spouses and partners are invited to join!
Learning Objectives - During this webinar, attendees will learn:
• What you need to know to sell your practice
• Latest valuation methodology for selling your practice and planning your estate
• How to merge practices effectively: equalizing assets, structure decisions, expense share, partnership corporations
• How to prepare for retirement while you practice: finances, lifestyle, work/life balance
• The legal and ethical duties to patients when retiring
Thank you to our sponsor! Cooperative of American Physicians (CAP): https://www.capphysicians.com/