A series designed for Queensland Health staff who are already partnering with consumers and want to deepen their knowledge in particular areas of consumer partnerships.
Who can participate?
• For any Queensland Health staff who has been partnering with consumers and wants to strengthen their partnerships.
• Open to all Queensland Health staff regardless of your experience with consumer partnerships.
Please ensure you register with your Queensland Health email address.
Session structure and delivery
• 3 x 45-minute sessions.
• Begins with a short presentation followed by questions from the participants.
• Delivered via Zoom Meetings.**
• You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this online training.
• You will need to register for each session separately.
What are the benefits of participating?
• Sessions designed to strengthen your partnerships.
• Deep dives into specific topics.
• Opportunity to ask questions and have discussions.
What topics will be covered?
• Involving Consumers in Research - as partners in research, beyond just as participants in a study.
• Recruiting Consumers - considerations, tips and strategies when you recruit consumers representatives.
• Health Literacy and Consumer Partnerships - considerations from health literacy perspectives when supporting consumer representatives.
**Zoom and Qld Health Policy
As Queensland Health Staff, you are not able to use Zoom to initiate calls/meetings; however, you are able to use it to access training when the call is not initiated by you. In this instance, the session will be initiated by Health Consumers Queensland.