DANCEmandala movement meditations online via Zoom.
Deepen your experience of dance in this transformative moving meditation practice.
Carefully curated music and gentle verbal guidance invite you to tune-in to the natural wisdom of the body and embark on an inward journey, cultivating awareness, authentic expression, and personal insight.
This virtual space is an opportunity to explore free-form movement in a heart-expanding embodiment practice guided by a certified and experienced DANCEmandala facilitator. All bodies welcome!
Lauren Pass Erickson is a somatic counselor and dance/movement therapist who specializes in helping people develop their intuition, authenticity, and resilience through body awareness and expressive movement. She’s trained in a variety of dance styles including but over time has grown away from dance as performance and into dance as internal exploration and healing self-expression. She has facilitated DANCEmandala sessions since 2017, and works in private practice as a somatic therapist in Colorado, USA. Read more: www.naturalembodiment.org
- Arrive on time, no entry later than 15 min after starts of the dance. Please plan to stay for the whole session, and it's recommended to have some extra time of your own afterward for rest and integration
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection, and good external speakers or wireless headphones
- Prepare your room so that it is contained, comfortable and risk-free and has enough space for you to move your body safely.
- Please leave your video on so that the facilitator can manage safety and privacy
- Please make sure you will not be disturbed by household members, and do not have others watching or passing through your room. This is to contain your practice and to protect privacy of all participants.
Time shows in