Are you a new cat parent looking to start on the right foot (paw)
with all things feline?
Or Are you an experienced cat parent looking to update your knowledge and keep giving your cats their best life?
What you will learn:
1. Your set up - what do you need and how to care for your cat? Feeding, litter tray, toys, scratching post, beds etc. What are the best buy and how to use them correctly.
2. Common cat care mistakes - and yes, even some experienced cat people make these mistakes, it's worth to check that out even if you have cats for years
3. Cat-friendly home - is your home set up to to fulfil cat's environmental needs for their mental health and to prevent future behavioural issues?
4. Basic training tips - starting on the right paw to get some basic daily training going, this will make your life and your cat's life easier down the road, e.g. trips to the vet, or in case of emergency, etc.
5. AND the opportunity to ask Alice any questions!