This Fusion21 event will provide valuable insights from some of the sectors leading experts that will provide you with much need guidance on navigating the new building safety landscape.
Whether you work in building safety, compliance, maintenance, new development, managing existing homes or procurement, this is a must attend event.
Our speakers will provide:
• Advice for the sector on the timescales and expectations for implementing the Building Safety Act’s proposals.
• The view from the sector on the best approaches already taken to implement and maintain building safety measures.
• A discussion on how the sector can comply with the proposals in the future and practical advice on overcoming challenges.
• Hear about the role of the Health and Safety Executive on their approaches, expectations and key timelines as they transition to becoming the building safety regulator.
• How Fusion21’s new Building Safety and Compliance framework has been developed to meet the new building safety landscape.
Nick Coombs MBE National Fire Chiefs Council & Deputy Head of Protection at Policy & Reform Unit (PPRU)
Graham Fieldhouse MIFSM
Phil Woodhead, Category Manager at Fusion21