This comprehensive workshop is designed to kick start your job search into high gear! Whether you are just starting your career, returning to the workforce, or considering a career change, it is essential to learn up-to-date, relevant tools and strategies. In this interactive virtual workshop, you will learn about the latest trends and practical tips to keep your career moving forward in 2021. No matter what stage you are in your career, this workshop is right for you!
Facilitated by Career Strategists, Robyn Winters, Amy Cleveland, and Carolyn Jenkins
• Explore ways to move forward and help ensure a smooth personal career transition
• Write a winning résumé that represents your knowledge, skills, and abilities and will give you a competitive edge
• Develop a networking strategy that works for today – into 2021 – and beyond
• Strengthen your LinkedIn profile to stand out in a crowded job market
• Respond successfully to interview questions and present yourself as the candidate of choice
What We Will Cover:
• Shifts in Career Transition
• Navigate Your Personal Career Journey
• Align Your Résumé with the Changing Job Market
• Get “Linked In”
• Network to Get Work
• How to Interview in 2021
• Please have a copy of your résumé and LinkedIn profile available for reference.
4 hours and 30 minutes, including time built in for lunch and breaks.
Please plan to log into Zoom 5 – 10 minutes early.
Cost to Attend: $10; $15 after 3/10/2021
You do not need a Zoom account to join the meeting; simply click on the link to join. It’s recommended that you test the link in advance.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
TampaBay-Job-Links is a non-profit supported by individuals and foundations including Bank of America Charitable Foundation, Rooms To Go Foundation, Tampa JCC & Federation, Truist Foundation, and Vinik Family Foundation.