Free one-hour online training session for workers, volunteers, and carers of Tasmania. This session is provided by Lesley King, Manager Home Fire Risks in the Community Project, of the Tasmania Fire Service.
Completing this training will help you to:
• reduce the risk of fire in the workplace when the workplace is a consumer’s home,
• help consumers to understand and practise basic home fire safety,
• inform consumers about the risk of fire in their homes,
• help consumers to think about ways of safe escape and to use these ways if there is a fire in their home,
• help consumers to understand and to fully recognise the risk of fire in their homes, and
• reduce the risk of fire injuries and/or fatalities in the home.
This training will be beneficial to people working in the aged care, community services, health, and housing sectors.