We look forward to you joining us for a:
- a 10-minute short, punchy, inspiring talk with Q&A
- A round or 2 of networking
Our next expert speaker is:
Sara Edwards with: 6 Light-bulb moments – how they changed my life & could change yours too, Friday, September 30th
Last Friday of the month, and specifically for friendly entrepreneurs, it's a guaranteed best start to the last day of the working week!
We very much look forward to you joining us.
PS If you have a great topic you'd like to share, for a 10-minute breakfast bite slot, do drop me a line.
NB If you missed any of the previous breakfast bites, they are ALL available to view in the FB group https://www.facebook.com/groups/smeforceforgood
Previous expert speakers:
- Moving from a fear of sales to a habit of effective sales, Fergus Crockett, 4th February
- Employee engagement when the only employee is YOU! Paul Finch, APeopleBusiness, 18th February
- The critical extra dimension when separating Work From Home - Helen Stevens, NED, FD, 4th March
- Your role in creating a vibrant future for all? Carra Santos, 29th April
- 10 ways to (build &) evolve your purpose-driven brand - Rob Fryer, 27th May
- 5 tips to gain you more time: Transform your ‘To Do List’ terrors into ‘To Done List’ bliss, 24th June - Frances Nwanodi
- Making Effective Decisions, Friday, 26th August, Jane Parslow