IMPORTANT TECHNICAL AND FORMAT DETAILS:
• Per ADRE remote class guidelines, for CE credit, you must be in camera view at all times.
• To verify your attendance and identity, you must use video and display your first and last name through Zoom for the duration of the course. Please treat the remote class as you would a live in-person class.
• Students may not use a mobile device to complete the course.
• You must be stationary and sitting at a desk/table like you would be when you are in a live class. The instructor/monitor must be able to maintain visual and audio contact with you at all times.
• The class will be locked 10 minutes after the start time. If you are unable to join, you have joined too late.
By registering for this class, you agree to the guidelines listed above.