Join us Tuesday, September 22 12PM-1PM via ZOOM for a virtual gathering of open and community minded conversation as we discuss "Count me in to help as many children and families as possible."
This is YOUR chance to voice your opinion, and share what needs you see need to be met for the children in our community.
WHO will be participating?
• People of all backgrounds including race, gender, and any socioeconomic status is WELCOME & ENCOURAGED to attend!
• Anyone who cares about issues that affect children and families.
• Cuyahoga County residents wishing to make a difference and engage in kind, open, and honest discussions.
WHAT are some of the questions we will be tackling?
• How can Cuyahoga County make it easier to report abuse or neglect?
• What is your perception of foster care?
• How do we keep our children safe from harm?
• What would incline you to become a foster parent?
WHY attend this online conversation?
• Learn how to get involved in our community and open yourself to new ideas and possibilities for helping children.
• Make connections with others, as we navigate this new normal of communicating and bonding online.
• This will be a fun and enlightening experience for those participating.
• Push yourself out of your comfort zone by meeting new people, exercising your mind to think of creative solutions, and challenge yourself to get involved.