As I am sure you are aware of by now, 2020 has posed many challenges for HR leaders. Now more than ever we recognize the importance of bringing the HR Community together to share ideas, learn from one another, and quite frankly, let off some steam!
On Wednesday, March 31st, you are invited to join the PEER 150 Members in the Bay Area for virtual activities and small group discussions focused on the topics/challenges nominated by the HR leaders in attendance.
• Evan Wittenberg, EVP & Chief People Officer, Ancestry
• Mary King, VP, HR & Chief Diversity Officer, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
• Meena Narayanan, VP, People & Culture, Teladoc Health
2:00-2:05pm: Welcome Comments
2:05-2:50pm: Small Group Activities & Breakout Discussions
2:50-3:00pm: Group Sharing/Takeaways
• COVID Vaccine: How companies are handling the protocol and rollout to employees
• Remote Work:
o What are the next steps in the evolution of flexible work?
o Compensation as it relates to remote workforce – should cost of living impact pay?
o Impacts of remote work on talent acquisition/retention
o Managing and leading a remote workforce
• Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Organizations taking a stand on political/social issues
• Supporting employees mental health