Join Israeli Toniic members Gadi Kenny, Vanessa Bartram (ZORA Ventures), Nicky Newfield (Arc Impact Fund) and Gideon Stein, in a series of Israeli pitching sessions. In the first call you will meet 5-6 start ups in Food and Agriculture, all hand picked by the Toniic members.
Start-Ups Pitching include:
1. Autonomous Pivot - Sensors and AI for reducing water and fertilizer waste in center pivot irrigation.
2. Groundwork - highly-effective Mycorrhizal bio-fertilizer, bringing regenerative agriculture to the mainstream
Growing Food of the Future:
3. Green Onyx - Fully automatic in-door cultivation of Khai Nam - a nutritious fresh leafy green vegetable
4. Brevel - healthy micro algae, innovative tech.
5. Wasteless - Eliminating retail food waste through AI-powered dynamic pricing.
All are invested by at least one Toniic Member, except Groundwork which is currently being considered by members of the Regen Ag working group.