Chambers Ireland are committed to adopting practices that align with each goal within our own business as well as helping to educate and support businesses across Ireland to embrace the SDGs. In particular, Chambers Ireland endeavour to support the following five goals which best align with the work we do as an organisation:
• Goal 5 – Gender Equality
• Goal 8 – Decent Work and Economic Growth
• Goal 9 – Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
• Goal 11 – Sustainable Cities and Communities
• Goal 13 – Climate Action
This webinar series will showcase a number of different aspects to each of these goals, focusing on one goal per week over a 5-week period. Our aim is that our panel of expert speakers will offer practical advice and guidance to businesses of all sizes, particularly SMEs, in incorporating the SDGs into their own business model.
WEEK 3 | GOAL 9 – INDUSTRY, INNOVATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
This week’s webinar will cover topics such as –
• Technical innovations in engaging the SDGs
• Government plan to support engagement with the goals
Speakers will be announced on Twitter (@Chambers_Ireland) closer to the date.