9.30am - 1.00pm on Wednesday 17th November 2021
Free to attend for NHS professionals only. Please note that you can cancel your place at any time with no charge. Places are limited and it is important that you release your place to enable someone else to attend. Failure to attend without written cancellation will result in £100 charge.
Take a step back to reassess your practice and leave this online course inspired and equipped with the skills to improve the outcomes of your patients on Flash Glucose Monitoring. Focus on:
• Enhancing your paediatric patient engagement
• Increasing motivation for CYP and their families
• Developing your data interpretation skills
• Optimising paediatric use of Flash Glucose Monitoring
• Applying your understanding of considerations for a paediatric population
• Maximising your consultation face-to-face and in the virtual world
• Striving to improve transition to adult services
• Empowering adolescents in their diabetes care and transition into adult services
Your expert speaker line-up includes:
• Emma Wilmot, Consultant Diabetologist, University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust
• Fiona Campbell, Lead Clinician for Paediatrics, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
• Dr Reza Zaidi, Consultant Diabetologist and Lead for the Young Adult and Transition, Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust
• Chris Bound, Lead Paediatric Diabetes Nurse Specialist, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Don't forget to check your junk folder if you don't receive your registration.
This online course is sponsored by Abbott.