As we prepare for pupils returning to school many are asking:
- What does the future hold for school meals?
- For those 1.3 million children in England who are eligible for Free School Meals:
- How can we move from the current national voucher system to a better catered solution?
Join us for the first in a series of one-hour webinars to hear imaginative ideas on how best to cater for pupils, and particularly those most vulnerable children, when returning to school.
We’ll be showcasing best practice and learnings from those already working to provide nutritious meals for children during the Covid-19 school closure.
- Jeanette Orrey MBE (Co-Founder Food for Life and Co-Chair of School Food Plan Alliance) with Myles Bremner
- Paul Jackson (Headteacher of Manorfield Primary School, Tower Hamlets)
- Mark Davies (Managing Director ISS World Food Services)
- Claire Gray (Health Improvement Practitioner, Public Health, Oxfordshire County Council)
- Amanda Whately (Business Development Manager, HC3S Catering)
This webinar is a collaboration by Food Foundation, School Food Matters, Chefs in Schools with support from Sustain and Soil Association
All welcome and particularly school staff, caterers, local authority officers, community organisations and parents with children eligible for free school meals and preparing for their children to return to school.