Please join the Pilipino American Los Angeles Democrats (PALAD) for the 2020 Endorsements Meeting from 3:00pm to 5:45pm PST. You will hear from candidates running for office and seeking our organization's endorsement in the upcoming November elections.
1) Welcome & Overview by Jessica Caloza, PALAD President
2) Opening Remarks from Special Guests
- Councilmember-Elect Kevin de Leon
- Olivia Lee, Recording Secretary, LA County Democratic Party
3) Candidate Speeches and Q&A moderated by Bianca Nepales Gervacio, PALAD Vice President of Programs
4) Closing and Next Steps
To read more information on PALAD's endorsement process, timeline, and list of candidates seeking our support, please visit www.palad.org and click on the "Endorsements" page. Note, the PALAD endorsements announcement will be released on Monday, August 3, 2020
PALAD does not discriminate on the basis of disability and, upon request, will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to our programs, meetings, and activities. If you need an accommodation such as sign language interpretation or translation services, please try to notify us ASAP at email@example.com
PALAD is a political organization first chartered with the LA County Democratic Party in 1987. PALAD's mission is to organize and mobilize the Filipino American community in Los Angeles County. PALAD is dedicated to promoting political empowerment and increasing civic engagement and participation in the Filipino American community.
- Website: www.palad.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PilipinoAmericanLADems
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/pilipino.la.dems
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/PilipinoDems
- ActBlue: http://bit.ly/donatePALAD