**Please note you must be present for the entire session to receive credit. Please input your club Name or Number to ensure credit. Both may be found in your profile at https://www.toastmasters.org/**
"As Vice President Membership, you are the Club Executive Sales Officer. You are responsible for:
- Recruiting New Members to continually increase membership
- Conducting/promoting ongoing membership-building programs: membership drives, the Smedley Award, Talk Up Toastmasters and Beat the Clock
- Assisting guests: Answering emails, phone calls and other inquiries, inviting them to visit the next club meeting, greeting and making them feel welcome, asking them to fill out a Guest Information Card and Badge and giving them a Guest Packet
- Following-up with guests after the meeting
- Processing Membership Applications
- Arranging a vote and induction ceremony for any joining member
- Conducting new member orientation
- Attending the Club Executive meetings
- Participating as a member of the Area Council"
This Training is conducted by Area E3 Director Alyssa Pan.