Meet the Inner Child's Need and Transform Your Life
Every conflict can be seen as a doorway showing us our Inner Child’s unmet needs. The unmet needs of the inner child are codified in impulses and sensations – and they wait for our attention. What happens when we learn to trust our body’s impulses? Our Inner Child, manifest in body-memory, holds a developmental map in his/her hand. Validate the Inner Child’s need, and we are moved powerfully and exhilaratingly forward, towards richer relationships, and a truer expression of Self. In this online talk we will address:
· Healing is not about fixing – thank Goodness!
· Healing is a sequential, developmental process.
· Healing follows a sequence: ‘what comes next?’
· Your body speaks in impulses – the developmental template inside all of us.
· ‘But we can’t relive childhood!’ – Inner Child’s Need translated into adult-appropriate nourishment.
· Interpersonal contact – the here-and-now healer.
· Sometimes, the therapist/counsellor can be the nourishing, developmental experience.