Biometric screenings are a common component of most wellbeing initiatives – but are they worth the investment? Let’s hear from the experts…
Join Sonic Boom’s Medical Director, Scott Yoder, M.D., and Co-founder/CEO (Chief Energizing Officer), Danna Van Noy (Korn), on Wednesday, 12/02/2020 as they engage with you on how to get the most value out of biometric screenings and employee wellbeing programs.
Attendance is limited - register today!
They'll be fielding your questions and comments, but general topics of discussion are:
• Can we really see an “ROI” on screenings themselves?
• Why are biometric screenings so important?
• How often should companies be doing them?
• Should screenings be incentivized?
• If so, how much and what should be the emphasis?
• Which tests/numbers are the most telling of overall health?
• They've got their numbers...now how do we get them to take action?
• Q&A – we want to engage with you!
This 30-minute webinar will be held on Wednesday, 12/02/2020 at 10 a.m. PST
NOTE: You need to register (name, email) and will receive a separate link to join the webinar. Watch for the link - if you don't receive it, check your junk mail or contact us at email@example.com.