The City of Brampton is currently creating a five-year Tourism Strategy, as a way to guide the short- and long-term development of our city as an emerging destination and cultural hotspot. Learn more and help us build your city's tourism plan by sharing your ideas at our virtual Public Consultation Session on July 14, 2020, at 7pm. Register here.
Discussion Topics Will Include:
- How residents describe Brampton to family and friends
- Goals for establishing Brampton as a tourism destination
- Resident ideas on the main reasons to visit Brampton
- Resident viewpoints on how to prepare for potential challenges tourism can create
- Any questions Bramptonians have regarding the strategy approach itself and tourism development generally in the city