Do you own commercial solar PV systems? Are you responsible for ensuring the safety and performance of your solar investments?
Are your solar systems safe? Are they working? Are they performing?
Join our webinar to hear from our experts talk about:
• Solar asset management
• Safety, compliance and performance auditing
• Active/reactive maintenance
• Performance benchmarking
• Monitoring solutions
• Lessons learned from case studies
Enhar is hosting a panel discussion with our team on best practices for ensuring performance and safety standards in commercial solar systems/fleets.
This free webinar is a panel-style event where we talk about case studies from our experience in solar asset management roles in the commercial solar 10's of kW to MW rooftop solar sector.
Who is this for?
• Facility managers responsible for the management of solar PV systems
• Sustainability professionals from Local councils, University, Water authorities and similar looking to ensure safety and performance of their solar fleets
• Commercial Solar fleet owners
What will you learn?
• Best practices in solar safety and performance
• Solar system safety and compliance audits and performance benchmarking
• Solar asset management case studies
Our team will dive into these important areas we work in and respond to your Q&A.
Enhar provides independent solar asset management services to ensure you have strong outcomes on performance and safety from your solar assets. Our services include monitoring, fault diagnosis, proactive maintenance, contractor management, array cleaning and reporting.
Join us on the 21st of Oct , 2021 at 12:00PM AEST / 11.30am ACST / 9am WST and let us help you manage performance on your solar assets!
IMPORTANT: Please register using your work email. We won't be accepting registrations from personal email accounts including gmail, hotmail, yahoo, etc.