The panel will address:
• What protection do employers have if your business has diminished or your focus has changed?
• The impact of increased global (virtual) mobility on restrictive covenants
• The impact on remote working on policing, enforcing and drafting restrictions
• Impact on geographical restrictions
• Issues with enforcement across borders
Chair: Sarah Chilton, CM Murray LLP, London UK
Beth Hale, CM Murray LLP, London, UK
Chris Stief, Fisher Phillips LLP, Philadelphia & Pittsburgh, USA
Gavin Mansfield QC, Littleton Chambers, London, UK
International guest speaker details to follow.