Commission on Cancer Standard 4.8 Update: Presenter Dr. Carolyn Bruzdinski
West Virginia Cancer Registry Data: Presenter Steven Blankenship
Financial Toxicity with Cancer: - Presenter Katherine Sharpe
• Participants will be able to:
• Define financial toxicity
• Understand current trends in cancer care costs
• Understand risk factors for financial toxicity
• Recognize the consequences of financial toxicity on patients and caregivers
• Understand current trends in financial resources, as well as possible future solutions.
"West Virginia Cancer Survivorship Resource Webinar", TBD by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. The Office of Maternal, Child and Family Health provider number through the State of West Virginia Board of Examiners for Registered Nurses is WV 1999-0297 for 1.8 Nursing Contact hours and provider number though the State of West Virginia Board of Social Work is 490089 for 1.5 Social Work Contact hours.