The rebluing process improves cosmetic appearance, prevents corrosion and improves overall functionality of a worn weapon.
Each Reblue is part of a 2-part series of 'pay-what-it's-worth' workshops led by experts that deliver practical, impactful content in a collaborative way that serves to "reblue" the skills of veteran and military-spouse entrepreneurs.
This first Reblue of 2021 will help you prepare your 2020 business taxes
Our guest in the January Reblues is military-spouse Tina McGeehen. A CPA and Certified Tax Coach, Tina has more than 25 years experience in public accounting and private industry working with both individuals and small, medium and large sized businesses. She specializes in business advisory, cost reduction, and tax planning/strategy/optimization.
In this Reblue, you'll learn about:
1) Big picture considerations for 2020, whether you have a CPA or you'll use tax-prep software
2) Forms you'll need to file, based on our business setup
3) Tax deductions you can take and their deadlines
4) Tax credits specific to military and military-spouses
5) Paycheck Protection Program and other CARES Act programs and how to integrate them into your taxes
6) Deadlines (ex, how late can you make 401k contributions)
After the event, we'll send you an After Action link to the event-recording, slide deck, means to pass us feedback, and a means to "pay-what-it-was-worth' as well as a reminder to register for Part 2 on 21 January with Tina, "How to Run Your Business without a CPA in 2021".