THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL. Please register here to be added to the waiting list.
Dancing with grief as a messenger of love and agent of change. An ongoing group meeting monthly for 4 modules using the tools and practices of Movement Medicine to open the door to grief as an ally.
Before registering please read this disclaimer:
It is each person's responsibility to look after their physical, emotional and mental well being. Listen to your own body. If something hurts, pay attention and take care of yourself. All participants are asked to move at their own pace and to take care of themselves on all levels. Rosie Perks, all people connected to Dance Scapes and to the School of Movement Medicine can take no responsibility for any injury you sustain as a result of participating in these online sessions.
• I understand that Movement Medicine is an activity that involves physical movement.
• I have an area to dance in which I have checked is safe. I will check the floor and ensure there is nothing I could trip over.
• I can and will monitor my own level of movement and activity so that I remain within what is appropriate for my body.
• I am willing and able to take full responsibility for my own physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing during the online class and after it.
• I will listen to my body and my being and respect my own limits during the online activity and afterwards.