Thursday, 10th June, 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm (HKT / SGT)
Building your confidence can ensure you have the career success you want. If presenting to clients fills you with fear, or if you struggle to express your point of view in meetings, this is the workshop for you.
The Female Confidence Booster provides practical, bespoke strategies to build your confidence. Lack of confidence will no longer stand between you and your aspirations.
• Understanding your strengths and recognising your career achievements
• How to say ‘no’ and establish boundaries
• Managing your inner critic and imposter syndrome beliefs
• How to move out of your comfort zone and take risks without the fear
• The importance of your inner circle and network when striving to boost confidence
• How to speak up and use confident language in business meetings
WHAT TO EXPECT
• A practical, interactive and collaborative half-day workshop on Zoom led by certified Executive Coach Emma Dale
• Personalised interaction combined with real-world experiences of other participants. Maximum of 6 people per workshop
WHAT YOU GET
• Pre-workshop questionnaire establishing your current situation and goals
• A 3-hour workshop conducted with a group of 6 female professionals
• Workbook outlining personalised strategies to achieve your goals
• One follow-up personal coaching session with Emma Dale
• Access to The Female Confidence Booster online network
COST: HKD 2,950 / SGD 510 / GBP 295 per person
Payment Method: Bank Transfer
All registration will be reviewed and once it’s been approved, you will receive a further instruction email from Emma.
The registration link will be closed on Friday 4 June 2021
Workshop cancellation policy: You can cancel up to 2 weeks before the event and get a full refund (latest date 27 May 2021).
For enquiries, please contact Emma Dale at email@example.com or find out more at www.transformexecutivecoaching.com