Directly following on from the morning's session with NHS County Durham and Darlington procurement team, this workshop will look in more detail at the tendering process used by the NHS at local, regional and national levels, including:
• Walk-through the 'typical' evaluation process
• Discussion on standard questions used by the NHS in their tenders
• How to focus on the customer requirement, and build a response around their ideal solution
The session will be taken by Gary Stone of B2B North, who has helped businesses secure millions of pounds of contracts with major public and private sector customers. It will help you:
• Understand how to successfully navigate the Compliance/Selection Questionnaire
• What you need to prepare, and how
• What typical 'quality' questions look like, and why they are being asked
• How to approach getting the right content and detail into your answers
• Smart thinking to secure subcontracting and other ‘follow on’ opportunities
This is a "must-do" for all businesses looking to compete for and win construction and related contracts within the NHS local and regional supply chain, as well as giving you insights and ways of thinking to help secure work with other public sector organisations across the region and beyond.
To register for this event click the book now button below or email email@example.com with your name, organisation name and email address.